Monday, November 19, 2007

Never Too Late for Halloween?



OK, so halloween is past, most everyone's candy is faded memories by now. I got one of those fake pumpkins and had a little fun a few years back. This is Calvin (of Calvin & Hobbes) as his alter-ego, Spaceman Spiff with a few monsters thrown in for good measure.


This year I got another post-halloween pumpkin and since the boys or at least the other little boy (Erik 'owns' the first one) is way into SpongeBob, this is what I came up with. Oh, and in case you can't tell, since my monitor is so bad I certainly can't, the crabby patty 'monster' has sesame seed eyes, lettuce teeth, a tomato slice tongue, and Bob is holding a spatula and his hat is jumping off his head. It shows up fine on the camera image, so it should work here. If this stinks, I'll work on getting a better shot and getting that up here.


Anyhow, enjoy this little post Halloween treat.

No comments: