Sunday, February 10, 2008

My Birthday Mailbox!

Well, Happy Birthday to rock & roll legend, Alice Cooper, who just happened to turn 60 on my 46th birthday on Feb 4. He is an Arizona native and I did e-mail him (he's a night-time DJ on a local radio station - I think his show is aired nationwide) and invite him to visit my art exhibit and/or to stop by this blog if he wanted. He probably never got to the e-mail, but you never know.

The next morning Karen decides to give me an unexpected 'gift.' The mailbox wasn't in the greatest shape after the guys from Cox Cable knowcked it down a couple years ago, but it was good enough until Tuesday. Can't have that shabby thing bringing down our home values anymore, so it was off to the store for another. Please avert your eyes from the weeds. When we get our winter rains the weeds are almost impossible to hold back.

And here's my new birthday mailbox. Quite a nice gift, really.

No comments: