Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Morning













We had a relatively peaceful Christmas morning. The boys were pretty excited and got some pretty good stuff. I think we all did, really. Grandma got a calendar of the boys. Seems it was her second calendar gift this year (although I think she likes ours better). Maybe next year the thing to do will be to have one shot of each grandkid and do a calendar that way.




Well after the gifts, we played and played. The boys even got along for the most part. The excitement of the day slowed in the afternoon with Jakob falling asleep on the couch watching TV. I went over to Grandma's and hung valances. They look nice. No more sea-foam green!



1 comment:

Gail said...

Hey! Mom told me she likes our calendar much better than yours!! Just kidding. I'm sure she liked the one with the cutest kid best! Anyway, next year if we can get photos of everyone, it would be fun to one calendar for mom. Glad you had a fun couple of days.
Gail