Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Guest Blog - Gramma's Corner

Merry Christmas to all. Christmas Eve was celebrated by my house with our traditional pork roast dinner. We remembered Grandpa by lighting a candle in his honor, and hanging a special
ornament on the tree. After opening gifts, we all came home to Dan and Karen's house. Later
we walked around viewing the Christmas displays.
After a good night's sleep, we had a nice breakfast and opened some more presents. After lunch, we played with some of the gifts. We will later go back to my house, where Dan will do some
household chores for me.
This week, I will be busy with gatherings of friends in the park where I live. It is good to be
kept busy. Next month I look forward to visiting with my sisters in Florida.
Love to all. Grandma Gronseth

No comments: