Monday, January 14, 2008

Also Rans - Drawings that Didn't Get in the Show

For one reason or another, there were many drawings I have done in the past four years that didn't make it in the show. Some newer stuff isn't framed, and some I didn't think 'fit' the show. I was going for 'Arizona' stuff for the gallery, but when there seemed to be more room than I first thought, I took some old pencil drawings that I thought showcased my older work (and ones that I still have in my house!). Here are most of my other works, from newer to older - roughly. I won't bother trying to name them or otherwise label them as the other ones took forever and still didn't come out right on some people's monitors.

Hope you enjoy. This is what I've been up to the past four years...


























































Of course, many are for sale if the price is right!

3 comments:

Ron Guthrie said...

Hi Dan,
Boy, so many of these bring back memories. I have seen the fisherman one in the Forum when I was sneaking in there a while back but never realised you had done it....very cool! Dig the other works...This is a nice body of work Dan. That top one looks like WIP...the church. That's looking hot! Good work buddy!

Arizona Gronseths said...

Thanks Ron, I wish I had more time to get that one going again.

*Note: Ron is one of the best stipplers I know! His work has inspired me to greater heights.

lee311us said...

Helo I am very rich man in country of Uzbekiztan and I offer you ONE MILLION american DOLLARS for the original picture of the Baby. If you can provide me that picture I will give you One MILLION DOLLARS!!! But seriously I think one of your best is the one with Amys Dog, great choice of colors.

Leboztan